Simply, your membership enables the Palisades Neighborhood a better place to live.
We have continuous work to do in keeping each and every member informed and represented. Please take the few minutes to not only join or renew, but to participate.
Your membership has helped the PRA Board and its ad hoc committees be instrumental in
» White Point Landslide solutions and communication
» San Pedro High School, John M and Muriel Olguin Campus developments
» Neighborhood Watch
» Clearwater Project mitigation
» Traffic Concerns
And among many others over the years, the following improvements:
* Sanitary sewers installed on Emily Street
* Extend bus service to Paseo del Mar & Meyler
* Sponsored neighborhood clean-up days and community picnics
* Removal of dead trees, graffiti clean-up
* Addition of a left-turn light at 25th and Western, street resurfacing
* Cancellation of bids to build a sewage treatment plant at Royal Palms and an off-shore airport
* Installation of new play equipment at the Korean Bell and fencing at White Point Elementary School
Dues-paying members keep our communication and digital platforms up to date. With your contribution, we can accomplish our goals for all residents of the Palisades.
Dues for renters or homeowners are a minimum of $15 a year. Memberships are valid from January through December. There are three easy methods to becoming a dues-paying member of the Palisades Residents’ Association:
PAY BY MAIL
Download a membership form PRAMembership.pdf, fill out the form and send it with a check for $15 (or more) to Palisades Residents’ Association, PO Box 5281, San Pedro, CA 90733.
PAY IN PERSON
Join us at one of our monthly meetings and submit your dues in person!